Saturday 9 May 2020

Violet Hydrangea Flowers

Hello dear friends!

I know, I haven't been posted anything for a while but today I'll fix this out. I was invited to be a part of an amazing and very talented DT of 14 Craft Bar

Huge THANK YOU to Agnieszka Barska and Agnieszka Betkowsaka for involving me in this new adventure. Dear ladies, I'll do my best, I promise :-)  

So my first post is dedicated to my favourite activity to make flowers. Flower making is my passion. I love creating foamiran flowers, paper flowers and lately I am exploring different techniques of making silk flowers. 

For some of the flowers you can see below I've used Lady E Design - Hydrangea, cutting die set which I love working with. 

I hope that my flowers will inspire you to create many beautiful projects.













Thank you for stopping by.
Wish you happy crafting!

Hugs,
Elena xx

2 comments:

  1. Честито за новия ДТ, Ели! Прекрасни цветя!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря, Маги. Простих се с лежерния си крафтърски живот отново :-)

      Delete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...