Monday 16 December 2019

Christmas Cottage House Boxes

Hi, my dear friends!

Elena is here again :-) 

I have my 2nd Amazing Paper Grace, Guest Designer project ready for you.
This time I have used Shapeabilities Charming Cottage Box Etched Dies A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca Feeken to make this enchanting set of two house-shaped boxes suitable for small precious Christmas gifts.



I made the bases from heavy kraft cardstock and for the upper parts, I have used the Stamperia, Pink Christmas 12 x 12 paper collection.




The boxes were embellished with handmade flowers in a pale pink and a pale blue colour palette. To make them I used other Spellbinders by Becca Feeken die set, Shapeabilities Cinch &Go IV Cut Emboss Flowers.



You know me, I love experimenting so this time I made my flowers out of a plastic vinyl clear sheet, painted with acrylic and dusted with frosting powder.



Cotton wool string, silver ribbon, bleached roots, mini frosty cones, sparkly sequins, mini berries, glitter branches and silver bells complemented the whole vision of my project.


I also made garlands with Christmas stars, gingerbread man and Christmas trees which compleated the festive atmosphere. 







Thank you for stopping by!
Wish you a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Elena xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...