Sunday 1 December 2019

Christmas 3D card

Hi, my dear friends!

There’s no time of year that’s better for working on a sparkly project than Christmas and the holiday season, is there? Whether it’s a gift for someone or a craft or a decoration, it’s fun to create at Christmas.

There is something magical to immerse yourself in the Christmas atmosphere creating something you love.
That was the feeling when I have started playing with a Grand Dome - Elegant 3D Card by Becca Feeken.

This is the first of my 4 projects made as a guest designer for the Amazing Paper Grace Blog this month.





To make this sparkly project I have used a Mintay scrapbook paper pad, The Sweetest Christmas 12 x 12 collection. It is full of lovely cutouts suitable for any Christmas projects.  




To embellish my 3D cards I have made a Christmas Poinsettia, this time not from foamiran but from vellum paper. It is my first try working with this material and I am really pleased because my flower looks frozen and light.






Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful crafty week!
Hugs, 
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...