Tuesday 29 October 2019

Pastel Flowers Halo

Hi everyone!

Making flowers is always an exciting time for me. I love the feeling when I hold the foamiran sheets in my hands and after a few minutes, I am fully immersed in the magical world of the colours.

Also, I like the fact that that these beautiful blossoms will embellish some scrapbook project or will be implemented in some charming hair accessory. 

I am here today to show you my last flower creations. 

Despite the Autumn colours outside my flowers are in pastel colour palette with sparkly finishing touches which make them more closely to the Christmas theme that to the upcoming Halloween one.
























Thank you for stopping by again.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,

Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...