Tuesday 1 October 2019

Frosted Poppies

Hi dear friends!

I am here again and as I promised you last time today I will show you my second creation made with the Lady E Poppy die set.
It is again a bunch of flowers this time much closer to the real poppy flowers. I still have not made a decision about what I will use them for so any suggestions are welcome.

To make them I have used three colours of foamiran, Poppy Red, Tangerine and Tomato and Lime green for the leaves.

Along with the foamiran in the Crftezee shop, you can find and the centres I have used for my flowers. Please, look at the list with the items used at the bottom of the post.













I hope you like my frosted poppies.
Wish you a lovely crafty week.
Hugs,
Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...