Monday 24 June 2019

Bingo card


Hello friends!

Elena is here :-)
I am popping in today with a new card made with adorable Mintay papers, a Fantasy chipboard, lots of cutouts and my foamiran flowers that I love making.




I love layering and Mintay papers helped me such a lot. I think it is designed to help crafters like me to gain a beautiful messy layout of their creations.




 I can't resist using cutouts in my projects. I love fantasy leaves dies. They are so delicate and lifelike. Those that I have used are in the list below.




You know I love making flowers. These have been made by me using Lady E flower die set 004 using 
                                   Zephyr Silk foamiran and Mungyo oil pastels.




 There are a lot of craft supplies in the shop and many, many other precious things :-)


Thank you for stopping by!
See you next week.

Hugs,
Elena xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...