Thursday 16 May 2019

Blue wedding card

Hello, my dear friends!

I am popping in today with something new, that I have not made from ages.

It is a wedding card (nothing new so far) but very special to me. 
I have created its base from a piece of white card stock using a stencil,  Prima modeling paste and watercolour paints in the blue colour palette. 

No scrapbook paper used at all!
It was such a pleasure to play with different stuff found on my craft desk and create my own layout.

Here it is! Full with pearls, sparkly beads, handmade paper flowers, my beloved handmade foamiran flowers, some wedding chipboards.... and made with lots of love!














Thank you for stopping by!
Your comments are welcomed!
Hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...