Wednesday 10 April 2019

Spring wreath

Hello friends!

I love making cards for children. 
Today's card is for a darling little angel's birthday. I hope that it is cute enough.




New releases of Mintay paper sets 6x6 were used for my new card and some open paper roses in blue, blush pink and light mocha colours.




These fairy birds coloured in pink colour palette rounded out the spring outlook of the card.




Lots of cutouts of branches, leaves, flowers, gentle butterflies and some colourful birds formed this glamorous spring wreath.





Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,


Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...