Tuesday 6 November 2018

Bird Cage Vintage Card

Hello everyone!

Pearls, butterflies, flowers, vintage lace, swirl laser cut chipboards and a bird cage, these all were implemented in the new project that I would like to show you today.







Here you can see my easy made foamiran flowers, coloured in vintage rose and olive green colours with frosted stamens.




I like using chipboards in my cards so here you can see some hidden pieces between the layers. Which one did I use? You can see in the list below :-) 




Thank you for stopping by!
Wish you a sunny crafty week!

Hugs,
Elena xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...