Tuesday 18 September 2018

Sailboat Thank You Card



Hello, my dear friends!

It is my turn to show you something created by me.

Summer is almost gone. The colours are changing outside the window.

Influenced by the beauty of the seaside views I've seen during this summer, I would like to show you another piece of my "Marina" compilation. 

This "Thank you" card was made with papers from the glamorous "Mintay Marina" -12" x 12" collection which is incredibly beautiful with its vibrant colours and adorable details.

You can see my first sea knots trying to tie up the passing summer :-).










Thank you for stopping by!
Wish you a happy crafting!
Hugs!
Elena xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...