Friday 31 August 2018

Pretty in Pink

Hello my dear friends!

I can't hide that I am sooooo happy for that my cards were published by the Making Cards & Papercraft Magazine, for a first time! Yayyyyy :-)!
Here is one of them. Second one you can see in my post for the Crafteezee blog next week.
In the magazine there is a step-by-step tutorial how to make it. 
The card featured many beautiful items which are showed below.
Tracy, thank you very much for the opportunity given! You are an amazing craftier and a supportive, clever business lady!
Thank you to Sally Jarvis & Team. This could't happen without your hard work. You did a fantastic job!







Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs!
Elena xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...