Monday 29 January 2018

A bunch of Wedding Flowers

Hello everyone!


With no doubt the wedding day is the most important day in a woman's  life ! This is the reason
today that I will show you  my new wedding project. It's not completely finished  yet, but I promise you I'll display it here when it is!


You can see a bunch of different pretty pieces such as roses, four different colours and sizes of mini flowers and gypsophila spreads. Believe me, this took me lots and lots of hours and sore fingers while making them but it was definitely worth it! 


Look at this stunning beauty!






All my babies were made out of different colours foamiran.



















All those charming flowers and more will form the product in perfect integrity, which you'll see very soon! 
Can you guess what is it ;-)?

Thank you for stopping by again! 
Wishing you wonderful week!

Hugs,
Elena xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 comments:

  1. Възхитена съм, Ели! Толкова много различни и красиви цветя! Ще чакам с нетърпение да покажеш проекта в завършения му вид. Може би е букета на булката? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря, Маги! Съвсем скоро ще имам тази възможност :-)!

      Delete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...