Tuesday 10 October 2017

Chrysanthemum

 Hi my dear friends!

I'm here again with my new Autumn inspiration for you.
Let me introduce you the Queen of the Autumn, Chrysanthemum!
Its name means ''Gold Flower''!

In Eastern culture it is believed to be a symbol of optimism and joy, and also thought to bring good luck into the home.

Using Suite Silk Foam and a Chrysanthemum Leaf Mould coupled with oil pastels, which you can find on www.crafteezee.co.uk., I'm going to show you how to make quick and attractive leaves, essential addition to your Chrysanthemum brooch! 

You need to follow those simple steps :-) 




1. Cut piece of Silk Suite Foam big enough to cover the Mould Chrysanthemum Leaf.


2. Cover the mould with it.


3. Start  pushing gently with your fingers above the foam and beware to do not move the foamiran piece. After a few minutes effort you should have this:


4. Gently remove the foam from the mould.



5. Carefully cut out the leaf follow the outline.


6. Use an olive green oil pastel to colour the leaf.


7. Apply a little bit dark brown to the edges of the leaf to making it more natural looking.


...and your Chrysanthemum leaf is ready!
It's easy, isn't it :-)


To highlight the beauty of my flower I've used 
 a stunning piece of lace, call Rebecca.






ATTENTION!!! I've got an Autumn treat for you )))
Use the code ' BacauseIKnowElena ' and you'll have 10% off everything on the www.crafteezee.co.uk

Thank you for coming! 
See you soon!
Elena xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. How in the world did you make the flower?
    Is there a die or did you make it yourself. I can't get over how real it looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Candy, I didn't use any die for the flower. Every petal is hand cut.

      Delete
  2. Hi Elena, I was going to ask what did you used but it seemed candy already asked! Could you possibly show me how you cut the petals please? Hugs, ivy xx

    ReplyDelete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...