Monday 13 July 2020

Wedding envelope

Hello dear friends!

Last time I showed you my blush pink paper roses. Today I would like to share what was embellished with them.

This stunning wedding money/cheque envelope was performed using a very beautiful collection named ''Truly Yours'', by ''P13''. When I saw this paper set I knew what I wanted to make. It is perfect for wedding-themed projects.

To make my layout I have used many amazing things such as cutouts from the paper set, a bride and groom chipboard piece, some flower lace cutouts, foamiran and paper flowers, pearls and ribbons.
Also, I have used a stencil and a textured paste to make some special effects that match perfectly with other details of my card.

 Now when I'm looking at my finished project I can say that I am satisfied because it brings sweetness and love, it is sparkly and glamorous, exactly what one wedding creation has to be.












Items used:


Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...