Saturday 25 July 2020

House shaped card

Hello dear friends!

One of the most important moments in people's lives is moving into a new home. 
The project that I would like to show you today is dedicated to this and I believe that the card I've made will remind them of this special occasion.

To make this house-shaped card I have used heart-shaped shaker, ribbons, chipboards and my beloved foamiran flowers. 
During my work, I thought that my card could look like a flower garden. 
Now, when I am looking at the final result I can say I nailed it!









Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elena xx

Item used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...