Tuesday 15 February 2022

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends!

I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity.

The fabric flowers are very pretty, creasy resistant, look so delicate and they are a perfect addition for any scrapbooking projects such as greeting cards, albums, journals, exploding boxes etc.

The process of stiffening cotton fabric is quite time consuming as well as the other actions such as cutting, shaping every single petal using a soldering iron etc. but the final result is more than satisfying.

Here is one of my favourite cards I have created. It is embellished with my handcrafted fabric flowers.

Tell me, do you like it?









 Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

Elena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...