Sunday 22 December 2019

Wedding Envelope

Hi everyone!

Elena is here.

Every Christmas Eve brings with it hushed anticipation and wonder. 
In this magical time of the year, I have my 3rd Guest Designer project for the Amazing Paper Grace Blog prepared for you.
Here is my winter white and cream wedding envelope made using Shapeabilities Bella Clair Border Etched Dies Venise Lace by Becca Feeken. This cutting die is so beautiful and absolutely perfect for dimensional layered projects. I love this gently curved net. It gives such tenderness and elegance to the projects.



The flowers and leaves that you can see were made out of white foamiran using Shapeabilities Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies Elegant 3D Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken.



The paper set I have used to make the wedding envelope is ''The Rose Avenue'', Studio 75 pl. It is one of my favourite Polish paper collections for wedding projects.












I hope you like my new creation and would love to see your comments here :-)

Wish you all the most wonderful Christmas ever!

Hugs,
Elena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...