Tuesday 24 December 2019

Pure White Christmas Flowers

Hello everyone!

Elena is here :-)

This is my last post as a designer of the Crafteezee shop blog.
I was really honoured to be part of this amazing creative team.
I would pleasure will go back there but this time as an admirer.

Today I would like to show you my pure white foamiran flowers made of white foamiran dusted with white glitter and sparkly sequins.
All item used you will see in the list below.












For those who would like to follow me here are my Social media links:


 Wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Successful and Inspirational New Year .... and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...