Tuesday 1 May 2018

Red Roses

Hello everyone!

There is a new challenge in Noor! Design U.K. blog. 

It's important to know that the blog has changed its name to Crafteezee. There is the link: https://crafteezee-shop.blogspot.co.uk/

The theme this time is "Pretty in.... '' which gives you a huge variety of possibilities so don't wait! 
The prize offered will be a £10 store voucher!

My entry is with these deep red roses. I hope they will be a wonderful inspiration for some who likes red colour and handmade foamiran roses as well.  









I wish you all good luck!
Hugs!
Elena xxx




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! Praying that the big day goes well and that everyone can enjoy it.
    Wholesale Flowers In Bulk

    ReplyDelete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...