Sunday 22 April 2018

Mintay card

Hi everyone!

I couldn't resist playing with some beautiful paper sheets and this time I made a birthday card with foamiran flowers. I've used a few adorable Mintay Together double sided 6x6 papers that are in the shop. 





After layering the paper pieces I decided to add a trim of beautiful lace Jacqueline on the left-hand side of my card. 






In the centre of the card, you can see attached a beautiful Wycinanka  Lace Frame 2, which I keep for a long time for 'special occasions' so it was high time used it.




Considering with the paper theme I stuck a brass Penny Farthing embellishment tied up with a brown wax cord. I think It's combined well with the air balloon affixed as a centerpiece topper.




Again my favourite foamiran flowers on the right-hand side of the card. To make them I used some ivory foamiran coloured with oil pastels and cut with Rosy Owl die set (there are a vast amount of strips in the shop so you can choose your favourite) with dark brown foliage which perfectly suits to the card shades.




The flowers are super easy for making but very pretty and spectacular in my mind, suitable for small projects so I'm planning to show you how can you make them next time.





Thank you for stopping by!

I hope you find time for crafting this week!

Hugs!

Elena xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...