Sunday 15 April 2018

Birthday exploding box


Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I shared a similar box using Craft&You, Vintage Time collection. I love so much making exploding boxes so I had another go, this time with adorable Lemon Craft paper.





To embellish all four sides of the box I used laser cut chipboards, paper lace and mini foamiran flowers. I coloured the flowers this time with Faber-Castell Gelatos, using combo colours such as Red Cherry, Bubble Gum and Watermelon for the pinkish one and Margarita Mix for the greenish one. 





The blue polka dot tea cup was made as a centrepiece. It's a perfect place for my foamiran flower bouquet. 




On the lid of the box I stuck the similar flower arrangement with green sisal which highlighted my gaudy bunch of flower.













Thank you for stopping by!
Have a creative new week!
Hugs!
Elena xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...