Friday 20 April 2018

Baby boy exploding box

Hello everyone! 

You know how much I enjoy making exploding boxes! They are really my favourite thing, so there is one more made in order for a little baby boy of course with foamiran flowers :-)




To make this tender box I use Kaisercraft Paper pad, Peekaboo - Boy, which was perfect for my project.   




 Lots of laser cut chipbords embellish the box but there is on special - the 3D baby cradle as a centrepiece. Mums adore it :-)




For the flowers I went with genuine white foamiran coloured with oil pastels and silver glitter stamens. With their gentle beauty they compliment the entire box.




Everything else was a big passion and lots of love implemented on it :-)!  











Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Elena xxx

1 comment:

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...