Monday 11 December 2017

Mini Blue Flower Tutorial

Hello everyone!

I'm here with my new tutorial for you!
Today I'm going to show you how to make those gentle mini flowers which I've used to decorate my Bоuble Christmas Card!




 So let's start!

First of all, you need a piece of  Zephyr Silk Foam! As I said previously it's very soft and easily manipulated foam and you don't need any iron to shape it!

You already know that I'm a happy owner of the Whimsy Stamps Rose Petal Flower Die Set and I would love to use it again. These dies give such unlimited possibilities!!!


Cut out 3 petals of the smallest die shape.





Using light blue and yellow oil pastels from your set, colour the petals like this on both sides:





Now it's time to shape our petals. You can make this by gently stretching the foam with your fingers on the top side of the petal. I did it in the three points along the edge:









In this picture below you can see the folds in progress:








Next step is to fold 2 double head stamens and glue their strings together.  In this way you'll create a little stem. 




After, assemble the petals around the stamens overlapping. You can see how can I adhered
the first petal...








the second one...




 and the third one.




There is my whole little flower.




And some more:






Have a lovely week all of you!



Hugs, 

Elena xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...