Monday 16 October 2017

Wild Rose Hips

Hello dear friends!

My new Autumn inspiration for you today is  this bunch of Wild Rose Hips!

It was a huge challenge for me to create them but I couldn't resist this beauty passing through the Wild Rose bushes in my neighborhood in my daily walk.


The best foam to make them from me is Silk Suite because it's the most soft but elastic material I've ever seen on the market! Furthermore, it can be manipulated very easily by stretching, twisting and rolling. These features make Silk Suite the best suited to work with moulds. It doesn't take much effort to get the desired imprint.


  For this project I've used Silk Suite RED for the Rose Hips,


 ... and Silk Suite GREEN for the leaves.




Hope you like it! 
Thank you for coming again!
Hugs!
Elena xxx

The product used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K.
You can use the code BecauseIKnowElena to get 10% discount!

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Elena, these are incredibly lifelike and beautiful! Video pleeeeeease!,,,,, :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivy!I'll try to make a video tutorial soon, although the process of making of those Wild Rose Hips is quite long! Thank you for the lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  2. looking forward to it, thank you for your beautiful inspirations. May I ask you another question please, I was looking at your beautiful christmas ornaments, where can I get the 'net' ribbon you used in the 5th ornament please ?? Hugs, Ivy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The net one is very old, Ivy, but similar you can find on eBay. Hugs, Elena xx

      Delete
  3. I can't believe you made these - they look REAL!!
    You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Candy, for the beautiful words! It was a big challenge but the result is more than satisfying :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...