Tuesday 10 December 2019

Red Christmas Poinsettias

Hello dear friends!

Elena is here.

It is my turn to show you something inspirational.
My flowers this time are bright, sparkly and definitely noticeable.
They were made of red and orange foamiran, coloured with oil pastels Mungyo and dusted with gold glitter. 




For the centres, I have used a mix of different stamens, mini golden, frosted and foam ones.
I also used sequins to highlight them and to gain a WOW effect.



I think with the flowers like those any Christmas project will be captivating.










There are some examples of how I used the flowers I made:






I hope you like my Christmas Poinsettias.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Elena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...