Tuesday 4 June 2019

Mini flowers

Hello, dear friends!

Today I will show you my new foamiran flowers. They are very simple, gentle and beautiful made from a single sheet white foamiran and coloured with TURY acrylic paint.
The little veins that you can see on the petals were drawn with a toothpick.

They are not difficult for making at all. You can use Lady E tiny flowers cutting dies, to shade them with your favourite colour and to stick pretty pearls or rhinestones as a centre. You will find all items needed in www.crafteezee.co.uk.
I would love to see your variations. 









Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...