Monday 29 April 2019

Four Seasons of Fairies

Hello, 
dear friends!

The new card that I am going to show you today was made from the amazing Pion Design scrapbook papers. 
I love their gentle pale colour palette and it is such a pleasure to work with them.

For the card I used Four Seasons of Fairies 6x6'', Spring fairies - 6x6'' and some other scraps left out from my previous projects. 

The card was embellished by a piece of adorable lace Elenor; a Fantasy chipboard, Botany and of course my lovely foamiran flowers.
What more I have used you can see in the list below.










Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,


Elena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...