Thursday 1 November 2018

Rose flower halo

Hi Everyone!

Just realised, It's been a while since I've posted some real looking foamiran flowers, so for this Crafteezee challenge I made a rose flower halo. 
There were implement beautiful reach autumn colour roses and rosebuds, some ivy leaves and pale yellow forsythia flowers. 

All this were made with different type of foamiran and flower making items from www.crafteezee.co.uk, lots of different techniques were used but, believe me, it was such fun to make it!

I hope you enjoy making foamiran flowers as much as me!





















Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, 
Elena xxx 



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...