Tuesday 13 March 2018

Orange Wild Rose Arrangement

Hi everyone!


Here is a  new floral arrangement from me today I'd like to inspire you with!
This time I will show you some other flower made out of Silk Suite PEACH - my orange wild rose. 





The petals of this wonderful flower were coloured with oil pastels and I simply rolled them between my fingers, to gain that natural looking appearance. You don't need to use any iron! Silk Suite is a soft and stretchable enough material and said in short - perfect for handwork!








Exploring new materials (and thanks to Tracy from Noor! Design U.K.) I found that Fruit Stamens fit perfectly as a flower stigma to my rose. I also added some vintage Matt Heart Head stamens which were coloured in the desire shade. 






My rose is accompanied by some tender daisy flowers made out of Zephyr Silk foam with yellow - orange centers. 






To finish my flower arrangement I threw some greenery in made out of yellow green genuine foamiran tinted with olive green and orange oil pastels.
Hope you like it!








Thank you for coming around!
Have an amazing week!
Hugs!


Elena xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...