Monday 19 February 2018

Mint Flower Spray

Hello my lovely people!

It's me again with a new foamiran inspiration for you!
Definitely I'm on wedding wave :-) and today I'm going to show you my last creation, Wedding Favor Bag decorated with Foamiran Mint Spray.
Those foamiran flowers are suitable both for card decorations and for hair clips, hair combs headband etc.
This colour was implied from a friend of mine when asked what colour she would like to see as a wedding theme.




For the background I used the beautiful lace Shani all covers with pearls. It's adorable, isn't it?




To make those flowers I chose mint and white foamiran. 
I suppose you'd like to know if I used a cutting die or not :-) ! Yes! The  Fantasy Openwork Roses Die set was essential for this project! Many of you know how tough is to cut and shape tiny flowers so the Fantasy Openwork Roses set was my unaltered assistant this time.




Here you can see another way of Meadow Spray use as stamens. For the tiniest flowers I picked pearl and matt stamens. 
Hope you like my new flower spread and I would love to see similar on your projects.




I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Elena! xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation! I love the colour - so fresh and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Много стилна и красива украса, Ели!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...