Monday 20 November 2017

Boy with a snow ball

Hi my friends!

There is my New Christmas card! 
To make it I've used one of my favorite scrapbook paper, Lemon Craft, Christmas Greetings. I love it! There is everything what you need to make beautiful festive cards!



 In the left upper corner you can see two red poinsettia flowers made out of genuine foamiran, sprinkled with Eiskristall from Viva Decor, which you can buy onlain in https://www.crafteezee.co.uk/ 
They are gorgeous, aren't they?



For the topper I used that cute ''Boy with a snow ball'' image, which you can find in the set. 


 
 I embellished my card with some chipboard snowflakes, lots of green and red frosty berries and golden stars.






Hope you like my last project! 
Thank you for coming around!

Have a lovely week!
Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. This is really a great layout. Thank you for sharing. Now I need to find Lemon Craft, Christmas Greetings as it looks like designs I'd prefer to use.
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! You can use any lemon Craft Christmas design! They all are so pretty!

      Delete
  2. beautiful card and flowers Elena! Can I ask you to add the card again to 14 craft Bar challenge as our inlikz wasn't working properly and I had to create new one! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely, I'm going to do it!

      Delete
  3. Hi love this card and flowers, thank you for joining in with us here at 14CraftBar. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...